Price: £40 Per Person
Duration: 1 Day
To enroll on this course, contact Craig on (01326) 555472 or press the ‘call me back’ button to make an enquiry.
Safeguarding is suitable for those who wish to learn about safeguarding within a range of settings.
This Award Aims To:
(This list is not exhausted)
- Educate care workers of their responsibilities in relation to the Human Rights Act 1998
- Educate care workers in the safeguarding of vulnerable persons.
- Educate workers in The Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Civil Liberties
- Educate care workers in the manifestation of prejudice in the workplace
- Educate workers in the procedures of challenging malpractice
- Educate workers in equality and diversity
- Educate workers in care legislation