Benefits of Flexible Learning:
- Flexible learning is much more flexible than traditional classroom education. You can complete the course in your own time and not restricted to set classroom times.
- This form of education enables students to work at their own pace, and are given a range of due dates when each unit needs to be completed and the end predicted date the work needs to be submitted
Learners must meet the following eligibility critera to enrol:
- Aged 24+, or if 19-23 must have completed a Level 2 or above qualification previously
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
- Must not be doing another funded distance learning course
Each learner will recieve an induction and regular feedback with one of our own qualified assesors. All courses are accredited by NCFE and TQUK.
Depending on funding the cost of these courses can vary, as with other courses the cost can also be dependent on age and previous qualifications.
Distance learning may not suit everyone but should be considered when you do not have time to attend a training establishment.